Why Use A Broker?
So just what does a good mortgage broker give you? Here’s our list:
1. Comprehensive advice (your bank will only advise you on one of their own products)
2. Search a wide range of lenders to find the most suitable product for you
3. Works for you, not the lender
4. Can answer your questions and explain the whole process
5. Can understand non-standard requirements that a web search cannot
6. Provides unbiased advice
7. Provides advice based on your circumstances and requirements, not on what a lender has to offer
8. Is available via phone, mobile, text, e-mail and in person
9. Is someone you can trust
10. Will deal directly with a lender for you and knows the lender’s specific requirements for your application
11. Has detailed knowledge of the mortgage industry and its current, often changing, conditions
12. Is qualified in mortgage advice and practice
13. Is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
14. Sees the application process through from start to end
15. Saves you money! (finding you the most suitable mortgage can save you a lot of money over the length of your mortgage)
We appreciate that not all brokers are the same, but our aim with Alexandra Hamilton is to give you all these and a friendly, professional service. Give us a call on 0207 183 0212 and let us know how Alexandra Hamilton can get the best for you.
Thank you for choosing Alexandra Hamilton.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
FCA does not regulate some forms of buy to let mortgages.